Contact Us

To contact Save Our Buses please email us at: sobs_mtdruittasa@hotmail.com
or phone Deb Robertson on 02 98351882 & 0409669876

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Allan Shearn, MP For Londonderry No Mention Of Our Grroup And its Achievements On 'Community News April 2010'

I an disappointed that Allan Shearan has sent out his glossy magazine and in six pages deliberately doesn't mention our groups fighting for returned bus services.

It appears he has cold shoulders regarding our group still. It would be nice to be recognised by our local State MP. Yet I feel I have done nothing wring and said nothing wrong to have this happen. It is for me only to speak on and behalf of our community and be part of a great team that doesn't have any quarrels and gets on with the job.

I have written to Mr Shearan for an explanation of our group from omission from his news letter and will wait for his response.

No comments:

Post a Comment