Contact Us

To contact Save Our Buses please email us at: sobs_mtdruittasa@hotmail.com
or phone Deb Robertson on 02 98351882 & 0409669876

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Another Whalan Community Man Is Not Happy Happy With Buses Taken Away But Is Happy They Are Returning Back!

I met a nice gentleman today ( who I met before), he was interested on how we are going with buses returning to the area< I updated him with a second service coming back 674 around Gasmata. He was pleased about the and said he will check our website as he was interested in what our group is doing.

He also mentioned to me that buses in USA have like a mesh protection on windows and hopes that bus operators invest in the future of doing the same to the buses that travel around Mount Druitt.

On behalf of our group I just want to thank everyone that provides us a thank you but I want to thank them for being warm-heart community members!

No comments:

Post a Comment