Contact Us

To contact Save Our Buses please email us at: sobs_mtdruittasa@hotmail.com
or phone Deb Robertson on 02 98351882 & 0409669876

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Myzone Tickets Not What They Are?

On Monday I purchased my first Myzone Multi 3 ticket from Mount Druitt Train Station - although the train station attendants are always polite to me - I was explained I would not get the yellow Multi 3 tickets - I would red a red train ticket and on the bottom will be printed multi 3 ticket. This is the revamped old Busplus ticket - just charged colors to red!

The confusion is bus drivers can't recognise it as a Multi 3 ticket they have to read the print on the bottom of the ticket. When I rang the information line - I was told you have to get the Multi 3 tickets not from train stations - I advised in all the glossy brochures given that wasn't explained - I was told by the Transport Info officer that they are not allowed to negative info on hose brochures!

Benefits for me 2 thing $1 cheaper per week and I can use the ticket on both operated buses. Before you couldn't do that! At least this is good I've heard of someone else saving around $40.00 per week that is good for them. I save $1 per week until new transport fares goes up!

No comments:

Post a Comment