Contact Us

To contact Save Our Buses please email us at: sobs_mtdruittasa@hotmail.com
or phone Deb Robertson on 02 98351882 & 0409669876

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

More Personal Past Bus Driver Success Stories

I can remember almost 8=9 years ago when a bus driver was taking me home to Whalan when the driver straight passed Bulolo Drive, Whalan and drove onto the end of Belmore Drive, approaching Woodstock Road.

I then indicated to the driver that the driver missed the turn. The bus driver became so embarrassed that I was asked if it was alright to miss Bulolo Drove up to Karangi Road, Whalan and back onto Bulolo Drive Whalan past Whalan Shops. I assumed no one would miss any stops and the bus driver followed. I accepted the drivers apology we had a laugh.

Every time I see this bus driver the driver smiles as if embarrassed - I always call the dirver, 'Hi 'boss' and the driver knows what I am talking about. It wasn't a situation that I should cause complain next day - problem came and problem was fixed!

No comments:

Post a Comment