Contact Us

To contact Save Our Buses please email us at: sobs_mtdruittasa@hotmail.com
or phone Deb Robertson on 02 98351882 & 0409669876

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How Can We Deal With 'Rock Throwers'?

For me, I feel I am not thinking positively, as a person holding a responsable community position: that has been and is passionate of increasing, maintaining and retaining important bus services within Mount Druitt suburbs, in relation to 'rock throwers'.

I am thinking of punishment, if the 'rock thrower' is caught but yet who is punished if someone is seriously hurt or dies from this kind of incident. Yet, what I need to do as well as others is to think of reasons: why do young people rock throw to cause harm? Is it just a show and tell also be proud? Shouldn't we find out what causes people to do this? What can we do to prevent young people doing these things? How can local, state and federal governments assist these young people as well to prevent 'rock throwing'?

I think of why first and then think of how it can be prevented???

No comments:

Post a Comment