Contact Us

To contact Save Our Buses please email us at: sobs_mtdruittasa@hotmail.com
or phone Deb Robertson on 02 98351882 & 0409669876

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Another Bus Driver Bashed In Baulkham Hills - TWU

Today, I located a story from the Transport Workers Union news website tonight, that made me feel distraught. I don't know the bus driver but I feel I should - although is not in this area - I feel like a brother in arms wanted to heel the wounds cause by an upset person.

Here is the website to read the story, the TWU calls it a serious public safety crisis. For the sake of public safety and that of drivers, this must be fixed now! What they are talking about is to provide security screens or guards on a 100 remaining private buses, let hope this is done immediately to prevent further safety crisis.

http://www.twunsw.org.au/twu_news/Violent_bashing_of_bus_driver_last_straw_in _Sydney_bus_attack_crisis.shtml

These seem to be a regular part of life for one more bus drivers - who are probably poorly paid & can cause issues in the long run to recruit bus drivers to drive in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment