Contact Us

To contact Save Our Buses please email us at: sobs_mtdruittasa@hotmail.com
or phone Deb Robertson on 02 98351882 & 0409669876

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Suggestion That I will Push For!

As a member of Western Sydney Transport Users Group Steering Committee - I am going to push for a two way radio communication between Mount Druitt train station to the Bus drivers or Bus operaters in relation to train entry times and bus leaving times.

All I have heard from bus drivers all the time is it will never be done! well I'm here to have it done. We want better bus and train services and that means better connected bus services. There has to be a time allowed for commuters to leave the train once reaching a platform head to catch their connecting buses - how many times do i hear that buses leave/depart and leave passengers behind. Anyone who walks leisurely may not get there in time. Anyone who runs like a marathon runner will get there with ease and running out of breath!

Ever since I have been catching connecting public transport in and around Mount Druitt
- this was and has been my aim and goal. Now I can see that I may be able to get things done.
I will advise how we end up with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment