Contact Us

To contact Save Our Buses please email us at: sobs_mtdruittasa@hotmail.com
or phone Deb Robertson on 02 98351882 & 0409669876

Thursday, March 4, 2010

"Great To See 755 Busways Drivers Again!"

Today when I got on the bus on Bulolo Drive - I complimented the Busways driver for stopping around the corner from Luxford Road (as the bus was running a bit late). I was walking to the corner bus stop - short of reaching there!

Then a lady who knew Debbie said say, 'Thank you to Debbie and her group for getting the bus back, she lived on the Emerton side of Popondetta Road and said this was the first time she got the bus since the time tables were changed 11/10/2009 as she had to rely on other unreliable transport to get her to doctors etc. She was so delighted when she departed from the bus the prowled warm 'congratulations to all drivers!' I gave her Debbie's phone number for her to contact DEbbie and forward her congratulations to her!

I also thanked the driver and requested that it is reflected that to the Busways Management in Blacktown. Then I got off a bus - a Busways driver that knows me and is always pleasant - say to me - 'you must be happy that the 755 is back?' 'I replied I am - it was hard work without help from most politicians and I redirected the the question to him that he must be happy himself as there would be many happy faces catching buses now'

'He replied there so many happy faces thanking drivers and Busways for driving back on the 755 route - it makes less people rude and unkind - more polite and kind! It was also stated that the 758 had a lot of passengers getting buses a- this will aliate the heavy patronage on this service - and provide better services around the area!

I agreed as the joy is in the hearts that things were taken away from them, unbeknown!

No comments:

Post a Comment