Contact Us

To contact Save Our Buses please email us at: sobs_mtdruittasa@hotmail.com
or phone Deb Robertson on 02 98351882 & 0409669876

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

More Accolades for 755 Bus Service

I can today safely say that I did catch the 755 bus today. What I mean is after yesterday it was a great feeling and speaking to a patron waiting for the bus today - he advised hadn't heard of the re-introduction of the bus service - yet his wife heard of it - he was very pleased.

Then there was the lady who I have known but not by name (but this is with all community members that know me and I not know their name), she hoped on the bus stop after mine and said, 'Thank you very much - my back will be better - I don't have to climb all those hills'! Again i replied if you signed the petition - you need to thank yourself!

Well Mr David Campbell, Minister of Transport and Roads - this proves that the services needs to stay for the good of the community

No comments:

Post a Comment