Contact Us

To contact Save Our Buses please email us at: sobs_mtdruittasa@hotmail.com
or phone Deb Robertson on 02 98351882 & 0409669876

Friday, January 29, 2010

Confusion About Bus Services at Lethbridge Park

Exactly a week until today I was at Lethbridge Park walking past a tightly packed bus stop with many commuters at the corner of Luxford Road and Bougainville Roads. Whilst I approached them and advised whom I was - one man said I was the person that had the meeting at Mount Druitt last year and wanted me to run for politics. I denied I would and advised I am only a passionate person caring for and of our community like himself.

Another few commuters were saying they had been waiting for a long time and are frustrated about late bus services - they didn't get these types of lateness before with the old bus services - some didn't even know what time the buses were due. There seemed to be a lot of confusion as there was no sitting room on this bus stop and people would have been standing amongst four rows of line commuters

I have since asked myself when the NSW Government say they have provided better services with new time tables - how can it be better when all we hear is problems, problems and more problems pertaining to these new services.

No comments:

Post a Comment