Contact Us

To contact Save Our Buses please email us at: sobs_mtdruittasa@hotmail.com
or phone Deb Robertson on 02 98351882 & 0409669876

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Miracle Former Bus Driver Support Save Our Bus Services Mount Druitt And Surrounding Suburbs in Tregear

Without us knowing we have one of our group member who is a former bus driver thus he knows how bus drivers operate under rules and trips!

Yesterday before I was to attend to the meeting I was in Westfield of Mount Druitt waiting for one store to open and low and behold there was a man sitting on the bench that seemed to have a familiar face. I approached and advised of our cause he advised he was a retired bus driver from Waverley Depot and new of my deceased father - I have not seen his face for almost 30 to forty years ago. Jim his name was and he advised he lived in Tregear and they have issues with buses - there are no early buses in the morning - he advised he would contact our phone and join our group. I had been to one shop in Tregear and they said initially people were complaining of the new time tables but now people were becoming complacent with them!

Jim said there are quite a few people not happy with the deleted early services!

This I find as a miracle - how can you remember a face form 30 to 40 years ago? And he knew my father and worked with my father (whom was a 3rd class Bus Inspector - refer previous story)

No comments:

Post a Comment