Contact Us

To contact Save Our Buses please email us at: sobs_mtdruittasa@hotmail.com
or phone Deb Robertson on 02 98351882 & 0409669876

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Is Today Save Our Bus Services Mount Druitt And Surrounding Suburbs Day?

Today is hopefully going to be our day and this year in "Year of Save Our Bus Services Mount Druitt And Surrounding Suburbs'!

Personally I wish all our great representatives a great day with meeting with Minister of Transport and Infrastructure the Hon. David Campbell. They will be fighting for all bus flags around Mount Druitt. I am proud of each one of them and also each one of you that didn't make it to see him. What I'd like to say is for each one of our representatives going to see The Minister today they each would be representing thousands of community members that get the buses. So When the Minister says that for every person that is affected there are 7 people that aren't - where does he get this figure from - has this been made up by the bus operaters whom provide the service routes to the Ministry of Transport or is he advising that of areas that haven't been affected outside of mount Mount Druitt. I would say that since the bus services have been introduced at least 60 percent of patrons are affected!

I wished I could have made it but I have made a DVD presentation for Mr Campbell - So somehow I will be there!



We hope we can mark this day as a special day in our future history.

No comments:

Post a Comment