Contact Us

To contact Save Our Buses please email us at: sobs_mtdruittasa@hotmail.com
or phone Deb Robertson on 02 98351882 & 0409669876

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Fathers Legacy

You know, when these timetables were implemented as from 11/10/2009, I momentarily had forgotten about my father whom was recently deceased on 13/9/2009, when we were petitioning at Whalan Shops.

My father didn't live in our area but came to Australia as a refuge was accepted and worked for quite a number of years as a tram conductor, bus driver , bus driver teacher and then sat and parsed third class Bus Inspectors Licence. He retired as the Inspector in charge a t Edgecliff Interchange - this is now replaced by Westfield shops at Edgeckiff.

Nothing to do with buses around the area but I feel that I am carrying on his legacy, something that I know he would be proud of! Thank you Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment