Contact Us

To contact Save Our Buses please email us at: sobs_mtdruittasa@hotmail.com
or phone Deb Robertson on 02 98351882 & 0409669876

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Accolades Are Coming in For Save Our Bus Services, Mount Druitt And Surrounding Suburbs

People's smile are important to me and seeing people actually smile brings so much peace and happiness in my world.

So before this week there were people moaning and groaning, upset about the dramatic and drastic changes that occurred with the bus time table changes of 11/10/2010. The true life stories I have been told, reflected a community that doesn't what to do when the main transport,infrastructure services have been ripped out of suburbs. Yes the bus operaters had their reasons. Yes the State members had their reasons. Yes the NSW Minister oF Transport And Infrastructure had his reasons. The NSW Government had their reasons. Yet we had our reasons to back up the community, to stand up for the community, not put or place yourself first, place others interstate in front of your own. Bring back was was taken away to the people that deserved it back again.

Today, Leonie my neighbour thanked myself for the work I had done! As humble as I am - I provide the true accolades to the signatories on each petition, those community members who suffer and now to those who may not suffer now, As a Chairperson of our group accolades, congratulations goes to all of the group members from each suburb: they are the ones that speak to 10 to twenty people those also speak to others etc, they collate true stories, facts and figures. Each suburb has a different issue, a different person that that issues. Each group member I respect deeply from my heart, we have all bonded together to get the first of many results to come through.

Accolades go the community members that attended any or all of out community meetings - you all got us to where we are today.Accolades go to other organisations, that have support us and assisted us in any or every way

One of our group Members Warwick, had called myself up to provide congratulations to myself and everyone else. So I am communicating this to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment