Contact Us

To contact Save Our Buses please email us at: sobs_mtdruittasa@hotmail.com
or phone Deb Robertson on 02 98351882 & 0409669876

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Willmot Westbus Buses Missing!

I am providing an actual story that happened the day before yesterday to one of our group member, Angie whom lives in Shalvey and now mostly catches buses at Willmot and return if lucky!

'Well now I will tell you my story for yesterday, I caught the bus with Marika to head to TAFE Mt Druitt to register for my course at 11.00am. Well arrived bus bay at 10.50am and the people were already queuing in large lines when I got to TAFE.

Well after a trip to Blacktown trying to get a flatbed scanner for my course, so I could access the material I raced back to Mt Druitt on the train to be on the 4.06 bus as that was able to take the pram to get me back to Willmot.

I arrive bus stop 3.50pm well all other buses come 'NO BUS TO WILLMOT', though we can see it parked. On asking other drivers and getting very upset, no bus until the next one that was due at 4.35pm. I finally got back to Willmot at 5.10pm with the walk home.

If the 755 bus from Blacktown was still running I would have been home from there in the time it took from Mt Druitt with a lot less hassle, and quicker.

I have not got round to ringing the bus complaints line that the Minister talked about on Thursday, as I only have a mobile, with no credit on my home phone, and begrudge waisting what little I have.'

You can see how there are problems since the new time table has arrived 11/10/2009, Let's see if the NSW Government can bring back these buses alleviate the burdens and issues the communities of Mount Druitt are suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment