Contact Us

To contact Save Our Buses please email us at: sobs_mtdruittasa@hotmail.com
or phone Deb Robertson on 02 98351882 & 0409669876

Friday, February 5, 2010

Westbus Driver Was Nice Today

Well, it is nice to to say nice things about any driver today.

Here I was late for 674 Westbus bus walking down Ellengowan Crescent, Whalan noticed there was a vacant bus top on Bulolo Drive and Ellengowan Crescent, so I decided to start walking towards Luxford Road, as I seemingly thought that the bus had picked up patrons already. All of a sudden I had to run back to the bus stop - the 10.00am bus driver stopped on thr Western Corner of Ellengowan Crescent and Bulolo Drive, picked me up and kindly said he supposed he was running late - for once thank God he was running late! He was indicating how there was more passengers getting on the bus around Windosr than traveling to Mount Druitt!

He was a pleasant driver to talk too and I feel that Westbus should be proud to have a bus driver that is so customer orientated and happy! I dream that every driver should be happy as you never know there may be tourists from overseas and if they are unhappy and grumpy this doesn't present a happy customer as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment