Contact Us

To contact Save Our Buses please email us at: sobs_mtdruittasa@hotmail.com
or phone Deb Robertson on 02 98351882 & 0409669876

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Western Sydney Transport Users Group Meeting

last year we were unfortunate not to be able to attend the WWSTUG meeting in November last year. I think we were overwhelmed with what was happening around us - same as today.

I blame myself as I was told about it - yet I didn't realise how this group has helped us so much, especially Hugh Worrall. So I will make sure we are represented at the meeting and as well as another one or two from our group.

We need to stand up and take the stand - we are only a small part of Western Sydney: covering from Bankstown to Penrith to Castle Hill. So we will represent our group with pride and admiration and will let you know after 20th Februray any feedback that comes out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment